Open-hearted listener of your truth.
Supports you on prioritizing your well-being & releasing the silent struggle within.
Believes we make the world better when we Shine our Light!
Living life with the 24/7 perpetual stress you deal with on the daily and silently struggling while pretending you’re okay is not alright in my book. Stress dims our light, prevents us from showing up as our best selves, causes dis-ease in our body, brings about negative emotions that can take over our day. It’s making it near impossible to feel happy and full of energy. But, there are some solutions. There are things you can do to lower your stress levels, start feeling better and increase your level of happiness . . . and it doesn’t have to take years to accomplish.
I am here to help you prioritize YOU back into your own life while teaching you supportive and sustainable tools to help you during times of stress, frustration, sadness or any other negative emotion you may be feeling. There are events and circumstances that happen in our lives that can set us on a downward spiral where we are not feeling like ourselves at all. Many times we try avoiding things by numbing out with food, alcohol, overscheduling, shopping or another vice that does the trick. Those things work, until they don’t and you’re not happy and you’re struggling inside while trying to keep a smile on the outside and you have no idea what to do to feel better.
The World Health Organization has stated that “Stress is the health epidemic of the 21st Century”. Yep, stress is wreaking havoc on our lives and our well-being. We weren’t taught how to relax, reduce our stress levels and get on the other side of feelings we so often try to avoid. And because we don’t know how to do it our relationships are being affected, we are exhausted all the time, we overeat and gain weight, our health and wellness is not up to par, we numb out with alcohol, and we just aren’t feeling happy.
It’s possible to get on the other side of feelings that have you down and feeling like you’re stuck in quicksand.
It’s possible to overcome self-sabotage and beliefs that hold you back from fulfilling your dreams.
It’s possible to reduce your stress and diminish the intensity of emotional trauma and negative emotions.
I want to help you align how you want to feel with how you are actually living your life and teach you tools to help you get through challenging times so you’re able to shine your light and feel good more often than not.
My Certification for EFT & Health Coaching
I’m a Clinical EFT Practitioner and Health & Lifestyle Coach. Clinical EFT is an evidence based method that has been validated in research studies that meet the American Psychological Association. I am also a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
I was certified through EFT Universe and Institute for Integrative Nutrition. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique and is often called Tapping. I use EFT and Tapping interchangeably – you can learn more about it over on my EFT / Tapping page.
A little more about me . . .
Friends say I can see through the bullshit and help others see their highest and best version of themselves. Often I can see beyond what you can see within yourself and help you get to the heart of the issue or problem. I tune into my inner guidance and let it guide me while I use the tools and training I have learned over the years. I do my best to walk my talk and I am always learning. My intention is to inspire and support you on living life fully, feeling healthy and happy so your light can shine bright. I’ve been told I am a combination of two distinct sides . . . one that is logical and rational and the other that connects to energy and intuition, basically a hybrid of sorts.
I’m a hybrid.
- Making plans and being organized is part of my DNA yet I thrive on spontaneity
- I’m comfortable around a conference table or on a blanket in a park.
- I love brainstorming business ideas and strategies while still listening to my intuition
- There are times when I follow the rules and moments when I let my rebel side shine
- Take me to a top luxury spa or camping in a national park – I will enjoy both
- Cozy nights at home is often my jam, yet I love exploring and traveling to new places
- I do my best to shine my light while also embracing my shadow side – both make up who I am
Creating a partnership with you is a top priority for me. I am your guide, an accountability partner, your personal cheerleader, coach and truth see’er. I have a knack for asking the tough questions in a way that helps you remove barriers.
I have a BA in Business Administration, with a focus in Communications from Ohio University and I’ve spent time in corporate environments, primarily in the Human Resource Department, focusing on training and development. I was a stay at home mom for several years, which by the way was the hardest job I’ve ever had – just sayin. My health coaching certification is through The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, I am certified through The American Society of Drugless Practitioners and my Clinical EFT certification is through EFT Universe. Clinical EFT is an evidence based method that has been validated in research studies that meet the American Psychological Association.
Over the years I have offered group online programs, workshops, lunch and learns, personal coaching and retreats in Lake Tahoe, California. I have also co-lead Soul Sparkle retreats in Ojai and San Diego, California, Florence, Italy and Paris France.
Some of my writing has been featured on Ladies Home Journal.com, Self.com, and Shine from Yahoo. I am also a co-author of the “Women on Fire Volume 2” book; and I’ve had the opportunity of being featured on the Female Focus News Segment for WBNS Channel 10TV and shared some easy and healthy recipes on Good Day Columbus Fox28 News.
A few things I believe . . .
- I believe our relationships, the food we eat, the way we move our bodies, how we spend our time affect our overall well-being and it’s all interconnected.
- I believe sharing our gifts and talents is a way of serving the world.
- I believe in chasing sunsets and do it often.
- I believe finding a random heart is a reminder that love it everywhere.
- I believe in stepping out of our comfort zone – it helps us learn and grow.
- I believe in having fun.
- I believe in possibility.
- I believe in organic food and clean water efforts.
- I believe being in nature is healing beyond words.
- I believe in the magic of finding a feather or a penny.
- I believe traveling to new places broadens your perspective on life.
- I believe in angels and spirit guides.
- I believe cooking doesn’t have to be hard.
- I believe in dreaming.
- I believe that having a Word of the Year can change your life.
- I believe in the power of the moon and the stars.
- I believe everything is energy.
- I believe our self-talk can make or break us.
- I believe when we shine our light it gives others courage to shine theirs.
- I believe there is good in the world.
- I believe in the power of gratitude.
- I believe in love.
I’ve had the honor of working with some of the best clients and participants in my programs and events over the years. They have inspired me as I have witnessed profound changes in them and their overall well-being and as I’ve seen their inner light shine bright. If you want monthly inspiration on living a life you love and shining your light sign up for my e-zine or connect with me on social media. I would love to partner with you on your journey to feeling good from the inside out!
Shine bright and have a beautiful day!
Peace and love, Carrie